In this episode, Cat chats with Brodie Welch, a Licensed Acupuncturist, board-certified herbalist, Chinese Medicine expert, holistic health coach, and self-care strategist. She’s the founder of Life in Balance Acupuncture in Corvallis, Oregon, where she has been treating patients since 2003.
During this conversation, Brodie and Cat discuss:
- What is Chinese Medicine? What is Ayurveda?
- What can Chinese Medicine and alternative healing methods like acupuncture help treat?
- How do we incorporate Chinese Medicine into our daily lives and routines?
- How does Chinese Medicine help us achieve our highest purpose?
- What is Qi Gong? How can we practice this to develop spiritual alignment?
- Why is self-care a Feminist issue?
- How do we learn to connect with our own energy?
- How can we experience a spiritual evolution?
- How does our Constitution help us achieve our Dharma?
- Why is eating dinner earlier a life-changing act?
Get your pens and papers ready – this episode is jam-packed with valuable information and you won’t want to miss a thing! Brodie is a knowledge powerhouse and she’s here to help you revolutionize your personal journey of self-discovery.
More about Brodie Welch:
Brodie helps caring, high-achieving, women put themselves on their own to-do lists so they can trade stress and burnout for energy, joy, and vibrant health. She has helped thousands of clients improve their digestion, sleep, and mood; dial in a regular bodymind practice, and step into the next version of themselves. She leads self-care bootcamp programs to help women bridge the gap between what they know they should be doing to take care of themselves and actually doing it. She’s also the creator and host of A Healthy Curiosity: the podcast that explores what it takes to be well in a busy world.
Right to Take Care of Yourself Manifesto: http://brodiewelch.com
Calm and Centered Bundle: http://brodiewelch.com/opt-in-bundle/
Free 5-minute breathing meditation: http://brodiewelch.com/breathing-break/
Brodie’s website: http://brodiewelch.com
Podcast page: www.brodiewelch.com/podcast
Brodie’s Signature Program, Level Up Your Life: http://brodiewelch.com/level-up
What’s Your Chinese Element? http://brodiewelch.com/chinese-element-quiz/
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrodiewelchLAC
Podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/a-healthy-curiosity/id1133292360#
A Healthy Curiosity Podcast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ahealthycuriosity/
A Healthy Curiosity on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ahcuriosity