This week on Roots to Roam, Cat chats with Tina Conroy about intuition. Tina Conroy is an intuitive energy healer and medium, a yoga instructor and Reiki master, a transformational health coach, and she’s the host of The Intuitive Woman Podcast. Tina works with women to develop their intuition and connect with their inner guidance to create a passionate, spiritual life.
On this episode, Tina shares her wisdom and experiences around intuition and helps us begin to understand how to connect with our own intuition for self-discovery. Tina talks about:
- What is intuition? How do we define it?
- How do we learn to tap into and develop our intuition?
- Learning to discover our dominant clairs: Clairvoyance, claircognizance, clairsentience, clairaudience.
- Dealing with fear, especially fear of ghosts (!)
- Why analyzing is the opposite of intuition
- The value of developing your intuition (hint: creativity, imagination, puts you in touch with your truth, and so much more!)
- What types of practices or healing methods help us develop our ability to listen to and act upon our intuition?
This episode is fascinating and powerful – give it a listen and let us know what you think in the comments or on Instagram!
To learn more about Tina Conroy, you can find her at: